Halloween 2 FX Halloween 2 FX

the begininge sucked...but the end ROCKED!!!

Even though da bigning wasnt amussing, after about a third of the song had gone past, ITS TURNED INTO THE BEST EVER TECHNO SONG IN NEWGROUNDS MAN!!~!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! >w<

_-={A Dark Cut}=-_ _-={A Dark Cut}=-_

Mind me using it for a movie? MUST REPLY

This is so far my favourite song in newgrounds. Would give 100,000,000 out of ten if possible. But one question: May I use this tune? I will giv u credit, its just that the song perfectly suits the scene of my movie trailer, cuz at about 2/3 of the song, it calms down and then beggins getting angry...sort off. My movie is about the fight of sonic and shadow, but in the movie dark spine sonic stars as dark sonic and when shadow kills amy, he transforms, and that calm part could be when sonic is wiht amy dead in his arms, when sonic gets angry, he begins acumulating dark chaos energy, and when the song gets all angry again, he trasforms INTO DARK SPINE SONIC! So far, Ive only used the batman: dark night theme song, but I believe this would suit it so much better!!! I already submited a trailer in you tube called sonic the hedgehog dark awakening preview movie trailer, and I believe its here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi1COz FF68s . PLEASE REPLY OR I WILL NOT TAKE IN ACCOUNT YOUR OPINION

Just a short message from evo

MaestroRage responds:

By all means, go ahead and use it as you wish :)! Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

Id like to hear this when I die

It is an incredubly soothing piece of work. I am speechless....Can talk...hearing the tune.....

X.-Dreams-. X.-Dreams-.

LOVE IT!

Naruto - Sorrow And Sadness Naruto - Sorrow And Sadness

sick background effects

spechless...

Sonic 06 - His World(RMX) Sonic 06 - His World(RMX)

I wish I could give it 100,000/10

I cant express how incredible that sounded. Love the techno effects.

His World (Remix) His World (Remix)

SICK! please reply

Hey man, that was so incredible, I cant breathe, I am speechless, but I have a tip, try remaking it, but speed it up, I imagine it would sound sick. All techno and awesome. I hope you will try it.

paranoiddj001 responds:

I may do that in the future. Thanks for the review

super mario mix super mario mix

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!